Tuesday, October 23, 2007

HW 23- With apologies to Virginia Woolf

Different shades and reds, oranges, and yellows are all I see. Leaves are turning color, on a beautiful autumn day. The wind blowing and the cool air is flowing through me. Sitting here thinking about what I read earlier today. The frustration I felt took over me, while looking back at the articles. Everything I read earlier was gossip. Looking over the blog Jezebel, I really found all the women degrading to themselves. Celebrities do certain things fro attention and prove themselves to be dumb. We as women need to stand together and prove to the world that we are just as much equal to men. When I was told to that I was not able to walk on the grass, it frustrated me so much. Why would women act so ignorant? Why do women bring themselves down in the media? One article talked about how Paris Hilton was dressing lately. Why do we care about that? News in the media should be informative information and what we have been reading lately is not informative. They only thing it is, is a disgrace.

No comments: