Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HW 18- WHAT!!!!!

Looking over blogs that I am watching, I got really upset. I decided to look over the democratic blog that I have been tracking and a specific woman popped out to me. Her name is Ann Coulter. She titles her post, “‘Personal Fantasy’ To Take Away Women’s Right To Vote”. WHAT!!!!! Coulter is a Republican columnist that I absolutely disagree with. What kind of woman would ever think that? I’m so confused by this statement that I really do not even know what to say. I mean, this is a republican woman more on the conservative side apparently, that does not think women should vote. I don’t understand why a woman would think that, ever. It is so degrading of her to think that. Women have come up in society throughout history and this was one of our major accomplishments. Women in history worked so hard for this and it should never be taken away. I mean, does she think that men are better than her? This women is a disgrace to the female race.

No comments: