Tuesday, September 25, 2007

HW 11

After reading the section in the book about the interview with Rebecca MacKinnon, I chose to look at the blog about North Korea. I found it very interesting that she quit her job in order to portray the news correctly and in her manner. After looking over the North Korean blog that she developed it reminded me of a formal website. It looked very professional yet user friendly. The entries are all relevant and interesting to the topic and the appearance of the website intrigues the readier to view it. His blog talks about politics, art, what’s going on in the area, war...and other interesting topics to those who view this blog. Some of the blog’s are kind of comedic if you understand what they are talking about. This blog I found very interesting and informative to what is going on in Korea today. I think that it does correspond with what is going on in the world today. I disagree with the fact that she thinks that blogging is more important than CNN but I can see where others come from to agree with her.

No comments: