Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HW 4: Responce to "The VOice of the Customer"

Every product has their promises. A lot of the time you see commercials with products advertising and you just have to laugh. Some say that they will give you your money back if you are not satisfied, but how much of this can you believe? Herbal Essences are a product of many promises. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner promise that their product with give your hair that extra bounce it needs. They say that it will lift ‘you’ in all the right places. In the commercials it says that it will make you sing in the shower. What kind of girl wouldn’t want to sing in the shower and get that extra bounce that they need? If this product really works, I would be satisfied. Every girl deserves to be pretty and feel pretty. Once you feel pretty your mood changes. Personally if I am having a good hair day, I would defiantly be in a good mood. That would be the day I would want to go show myself off to the world. Not literally but metaphorically. Herbal Essences is a fun product to watch on T.V. and a fun product to use. I believe and trust Herbal Essences and use their products daily.