Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HW 35- its over

After taking the course, “A Blog of One’s Own”, I have learned how to keep up with a blog. I have never had a blog before, and quite frankly, I didn’t even know what one was. I think that the concept of a blog is interesting, but I did not find it appealing. Completing the requirements of this blog was interesting and insightful, but I do not plan to keep posting. If one were to look over my blog, they could see how I felt on certain topics that we discussed in class, the books we read, and movies we watched. Out of all the work I accomplished in this class, I would have to say I mostly enjoyed reading the book, “Baghdad Burning”. I found this book the most interesting and I was really able to get into it. Enjoying this book made it easy to post about on my blog. After this class is over, I don’t think I will touch my blog page. I know I will not post anything on my page, but I do think it will be interesting and comical to look back on over the years. Who knows, maybe I’ll get into this one day.

No comments: